Vampire Breast Lift®
Do You Show Any of These Five Signs of an Aging Breast?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast has collapsed and become droopy.
- Sensation has decreased due to breast feeding, implants, other surgery, or age.
- Inverted nipples can also be corrected.
- Crinkling skin around the cleavage area.
Three Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift® Procedure
- Evaluate shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Preparation of the growth factors for injection: First, one of our providers isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then he or she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new tissue, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
- Injecting the rejuvenating material into your breast: Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), The provider then injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated. The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
Check out these before and after pictures (3 months post procedure)